close








Making
Love Out Of Nothing At All





I
know just how to whisper,

我只懂喃喃自語


and I know just how to cry;

我只懂暗自哭泣

I know just where to find the answers;

我只懂答案從何而尋

and I know just how to lie.

我只懂自欺欺人

I know just how to fake it,

我只懂自圓其謊

and I know just how to scheme;

我還知道怎麼處心積慮

I know just when to face the truth,

我知道只要面對現實

and then I know just when to dream.

然而我也知道何時該做白日夢

And I know just where to touch you,

及何時能夠碰觸你心

and I know just what to prove;

我也明白如何讓它實現

I know when to pull you closer,

我明白怎麼與你拉近距離

and I know when to let you loose.

及選對時機鬆開你

And I know the night is fading,

我知道夜色正在凋零

and I know that time's gonna fly;

所以我知道歲月漸漸飛逝

and I'm never gonna tell you everything I've got to tell you, but I know I've
got to give it a try.

我卻不曾對你表明心中的話,如果可以我會放手一試

And I know the roads to riches,

我懂得致富之道

and I know the ways to fame;

也懂得如何使聲名大噪

I know all the rules

我明白所有遊戲規則

and then I know how to break 'em

也懂得如何打破常規

and I always know the name of the game.

所以我最明白所有的關鍵

But I don't know how to leave you,

但我不知道如何離開妳

and I'll never let you fall;

我永遠不會讓你跌落

and I don't know how you do it,

而我不懂你是如何辦到


making love out of nothing at all

到頭來卻一無所有

out of nothing at all,

一無所有

Every time I see you all the rays of the sun

每次我看見你彷彿看見陽光

are streaming through the waves in your hair;

像流動的波浪般撩過你的髮線

and every star in the sky

佈滿天空的每顆星

is taking aim at your eyes like a spotlight,

像聚光燈聚焦在你的眼簾中

The beating of my heart is a drum, and it's lost

我的心跳像失控的鼓聲

and it's looking for a rhythm like you.

正尋覓與你一樣的節拍

You can take the darkness from the pit of the night

你可以從夜之坑洞中汲取黑暗

and turn into a beacon burning endlessly bright.

將它轉化為燃燒著無盡光亮的信號燈

I've got to follow it, 'cause everything I know, well it's nothing till I give
it to you.

而我必得追隨著它,因為我所知道的一切



I can make the runner stumble,

我能夠讓跑者摔倒


I can make the final block;

我可以發動攻勢

And I can make every tackle, at the sound of the whistle,

也可以阻擋進攻,在哨聲響起之際

I can make all the stadiums rock.

我能夠讓整個運動場沸騰起來

I can make tonight forever,

我能夠讓今晚成為永恆

And I'm never gonna make it like you do,

我絕對不會像你一樣


 








如果想獲得更多免費學英文的資訊,歡迎Emailgolden.english@yahoo.com.tw





 





Golden English免費學英文部落格~~

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/golden.english/







現在加入FB"金學堂英語"社團,免費送你試聽1堂英文課喔!

www.facebook.com/golden.english






 





金學堂英語服務專線:03-280-5266





中壢英語補習班

地址:桃園縣中壢市中山路1386(復興路星巴克咖啡樓上)





       





服務專線03-280-5266 (中壢英語補習班)





多益全民英檢商用英語‧企業專班‧一對一教學





 





 





arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    金學堂英語 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()