"口語要素"是李陽瘋狂英語突破法的一個重要概念,特別地道,含含糊糊,一閃而過,聽起來想一個單詞一樣的口語單位!李陽.克立茲要求學員必須首先掌握一定數量的口語要素,打好堅實的口語、聽力基礎,增強交流信心,達成說一句頂十句的瘋狂境界和自信。
下面為大家提供口語要素228例精選。最好的驗證是否掌握的方法是看著漢語脫口而出英文,或由別人說漢語,你立刻翻譯成英文!不要只是反復地、機械地、大腦幾乎麻木地讀!
一定要把這些句子變成你的拿手好戲,隨時隨地脫口而出,並經常用來自言自語以保持口腔肌肉高度靈活!
1. It's up to you.(由你決定。)
2. I envy [羨慕]you.(我羨慕你。)
3. How can I get in touch with you?
4. Where can I wash my hands? (請問洗手間在哪里?)
5. What's the weather like today?(今天天氣如何?)
6. Where are you headed [朝…方向行進]? (你要到哪里去?)
7. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三歲小孩。)
8. What do you do for relaxation[消遣、娛樂]?(你做什麼消遣?)
9. It’s a small world.(世界真小!)
10. It’s my treat[請客、款待] this time.(這次我請客!)
11. The sooner the better. (越快越好。)
12. When is the most convenient [方便的;便利的] time for you?
13. Take your time.(慢慢來/別著急。)
14. I'm mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龍了。)
I'm crazy[著迷的;狂熱愛好的] about rock music. (我對搖滾樂很著迷。)
15. How do I address you?(我怎麼稱呼你?)
16. What was your name again? (請再說一次名字好嗎?)
17. Would you care for[喜歡] a cop of coffee?(要被咖啡嗎?)
18. She turns me off.(她使我厭煩。)
19. So far so good.(目前為止,一切都好。)
20. It drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy.(它把握逼瘋了。)
21. She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直沒有出現。)
22. That's not like him.(那不象是他的風格。)
23. I couldn't get through.(電話打不通。)
24. I got sick and tired of hotels.(我討厭旅館。)
25. Be my guest.(請便、別客氣)
26. Can you keep an eye on my bag?(幫我看一下包好嗎?)
27. Let's keep in touch.(讓我們保持聯系。)
28. Let's call it a day[決定或同意暫時或永久停止(進行某事)].
29. I couldn't help[避免;阻止] it.(我沒辦法。)
30. Something's come up[發生/出現].(有點事/出事了)
31. Let's get to the point[要點/核心問題].(讓我們來談要點。)
32. Keep that in mind.(記住那件事。)
33. That was a close call.(太危險了/千鈞一發)
34. I'll be looking forward to it.(我將期待這一天。)
35. Chances are slim[渺茫的;微小的].(機會很小。)
36. Far from it.(一點也不。)
37. I’m behind in my work.(我工作進度落後了。)
38. It's a pain in the neck[麻煩的事(人)].(那真是件麻煩事)
39. We're in the same boat.(我們處境相同。)
40. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)
41. What do you recommend?(你推薦什麼?)
42. I ache all over.(我渾身酸痛。)
43. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)
44. It's out of the question.(這是不可能的。)
45. Do you have any openings?(你們有空缺嗎?)
46. It doesn't make any difference.(沒什麼差別/無所謂。)
47. I'm fed up[極其厭煩] with him.(我受夠他了。)
48. You can count on[指望;依賴] us.(你可以信賴我們。)
49. It doesn't work.(壞了;不動了。)
50.It's better than nothing.(總比什麼都沒有好。)
51. Think nothing of it.(別放在心上。)
52. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不寧。)
53. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜歡吃甜食。)
54. I can't express[表示;表達;表明] myself very well in English.
(我不能很好地用英語表達自己。)
55. For the time being.(暫時;暫且;目前)
56. This milk has gone bad.(這牛奶變質了。)
57. Don't beat around the bush. (別拐彎抹角了。)
58. It's up in the air[懸而未決].(尚未確定。)
59. Math is beyond[對某人而言難以想象/理解/估計] me.(我對數學無能為力。)
60. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)
61. You can't please[使人感到滿意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能討好每一個人。)
62. I'm working on[著手;從事] it.(我正在努力。)
63. You bet!(當然!)
64. Drop me a line[短信].(寫封信給我)
65. Are you pulling my leg[同某人開玩笑;取笑]?(你在開我玩笑嗎?)
66. Sooner or later.(遲早會的。)
67. I'll keep my ears open.(我會留意的。)
68. It isn't much.(那是微不足道的。)
69. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)
70. I'm feeling under the weather.(我覺得不舒服/精神不好/情緒低落。)
71. Don't get me wrong[誤解].(不要誤會我。)
72. I'm under a lot of pressure.(我壓力很大。)
73. You're the boss.(聽你的。)
74. It doesn't make any sense!(毫無意義!)
75. If I were in your shoes[處在某人的位置].(如果我是你的話。)
76. What's this regarding?(這是關于哪方面的?)
77. Over my dead body!(休想!)
78. Can you give me a hand[幫手;援助]?(你能幫個忙嗎?)
79. We have thirty minutes to kill[消磨;打發(時間)].(我們有三十分鐘空閑時間。)
80. Whatever you say.(隨便你。)
81. It'll come to me.(我會想起來的。)
82. You name[具體地(說出來)] it!(你說出來。)
83. Time will tell.(時間會證明的。)
84. I will play it by ear[見機行事;臨時現做].(我會見機行事的;到時候再說。)
85. You should take advantage of[利用] it.(你應該好好利用這個機會。)
86. Let's talk over coffee.(我們邊喝邊談。)
87. Take it easy.(輕松一點;別緊張;放松放松;再見。)
[這是美國人最喜歡說的話,也可作離別用語。]
88. I'm easy to please[使…高興;討…喜歡].(我很容易取悅/相處。)
89. Let's give him a big hand.(讓我們熱烈鼓掌。)
90. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)
91. I'm all mixed up.(我全搞混了。)
92. Let's get together one of these days.(找一天聚聚。)
93. He's behind the times.(他落伍了/跟不上時代了。)
94. I'm pressed for time.(我時間緊迫。)
95. I'm up to my ears[忙得不可開交;深陷于某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)
96. You can't do this to me.(你不能這麼對我。)
97. Just to be on the safe side. (為了安全起見。)
98. I hope I didn't offend you.(希望沒有冒犯你。)
99. It won't take much time.(不會花很長時間的。)
100. It's been a long time.(好久不見了。)
101. It’s nothing.(小事情;不足掛齒。)
102. It’s a long story.(說來話長。)
103. It's about time.(時間差不多了。)
104. It's incredible.(難以置信!)
105. It's hard to say.(難說。)
106. I can't imagine why.(我想不通為什麼。)
107. That can't be.(不可能。)
108. That's really something.(真了不起。)
109. Are you sure?(你確信嗎?)
110. Are you crazy?(你瘋了嗎?)
111. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一會兒。)
112. I mean it. I'm serious. I'm no kidding!(我是認真的。)
113. I'll consider this matter.(我會考慮這件事的。)
114. I'll do something about it.(我會想辦法的。)
115. What are you talking about?(你在說些什麼?)
116. I'm afraid I can't.(恐怕我不行。)
117. I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想見你。)
118. I'm flattered.(過獎了。)
119. I'm not in the mood.(我沒心情。)
120. I'm so scared.(我怕極了。)
121. I can't make[趕上] it.(我去不了/我趕不上。)
122. You can never tell.(不知道/誰也沒把握。)
123. I won't buy[相信;接受] you story.(我不信你那一套。)
124. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)
125. It can't be helped.(無能為力。)
126. Sorry to bother you.(抱歉打擾你。[事前])
Sorry to have bothered you.(抱歉打擾你。[事後])
127. I'm always punctual.(我總是很準時。)
128. You may leave it to me.(交給我來辦。)
129. I wish I could.(不行。)[委婉表達法]
130. What's the rush?(什麼事那麼匆忙?)
131. What's so funny/(有什麼好笑的?)
132. I couldn't agree more.(我完全同意。)
133. Stay out of this matter, please.(請別管這事。)
134. Don't just shake you head.(別光搖頭,想想辦法!)
135. Don't jump to conclusions.(別倉促/過早下結論。)
136. That was a lousy movie.(那電影糟透了!)
137. Have you thought about staying home?(是否考慮在家呆著?)
138. I'll come. I give you my word.(我會來的。我向你保證。)
139. I swear I'll never tell anyone.(我發誓不告訴任何人。)
140. I'll make it up to you.(我會賠償的。)
141. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉!)
142. Forgive me for breaking my promise.(原諒我食言。)
143. Let's forgive and forget.(讓我們擯棄前嫌。)
144. I've heard so much about you!(久仰大名!)
145. Don't underestimate me.(別小看我。)
146. She gives me a headache.(她讓我頭疼。)
147. It's very annoying.(真煩人。)
148. He often fails to keep his word.(他常常不遵守諾言。)
149. You made me feel ashamed of myself.(你讓我感到羞愧。)
150. I hope it turns out all right.(我希望結果很好。)
151. I can't handle this alone.(我無法單獨處理這事。)
152. How long will it take to have this radio fixed?(修理這收音機要多久?)
153. Come to me if you're in any difficulty.(有困難來找我。)
154. Who do you think you are?(你以為你是誰?)
155. You're wasting you breath.(你在白費口舌。)
156. It doesn't seem like that.(似乎不象是那樣。)
157. Don't get on my nerves!(不要攪得我心煩。)
158. Everything will be fine.(一切都會很好。)
159. I'll be ready in a few minutes.(再過幾分鐘就好了。)
160. I wonder what happened to him.(我不知道他出什麼事了。)
161. You are just trying to save face.(你只是想挽回面子。)
162. His argument doesn't hold water.(他的論點站不住腳。)
163. Your face tells it all.(你的表情透露了一切。)
164. The days are getting longer.(白天越來越長了。)
165. You've got to do something.(你一定要想辦法。)
166. I hope this will teach you a lesson.(希望這會給你一個教訓。)
167. I feel younger than ever.(我覺得比以前年輕。)
168. It's a hard job, but I hope he can make it.
(這不是件容易的差事,但我希望他能做到。)
169. Don't look wise.(別自作聰明。)
170. I'm afraid all my efforts were in vain.(我擔心我的努力全白費了。)
171. What happened to you memory?(你的記性是怎麼搞的?)
172. You're going too far!(你太過分了!)
173. Don't bury your head in the sand.(不要逃避現實。)
174. I have no other choice.(我別無選擇。)
175. I don't have the nerve to do it.(我沒膽/勇氣去做。)
176. It's a matter of life and death.(事關生死。)
177. Nothing works.(什麼都不對勁兒。)
178. Money will come and go.(錢乃身外之物。)
179. He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了將近<span style='font-family:&</body></html>
留言列表